- Premier aged care residence
- Exceptional working environment
- Staff recognition and awards
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff discount program
- Online and face-to-face training and development
- We support growth and are keen to grow our team from within
- Be part of a team in an engaging and respectful workplace
- Casual with Permanent part-time also available
Opportunities exist for team players interested to join the team at our lovely, aged care residence, William Cape Gardens. Our residence is at Kanwal close to both Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital and Wyong Hospital on the NSW Central Coast.
William Cape Gardens is a newly-renovated, state-of-the-art aged care residence, providing the full spectrum of care and services including Dementia Care, Palliative Care and Respite Care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Successful applicants will work across our service departments. You will be part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents. You will be part of a team that is effective, capable, and thriving in their work.
Shifts start as early as 6.30 am and finish by 8.00 pm. The facility operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year with shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
We are seeking people who will:
- Contribute to the residential services kitchen team through the delivery of high quality and timely output, treating other team members with care and respect, and continuously improving own skills and capabilities to enhance team performance.
- Take responsibility for dishwashing, cleaning duties and food preparation
- Take responsibility for delivery of carefully executed laundry activities
- Take responsibility for cleaning resident's rooms, bathrooms and communal lounge and dining areas
- Ensure duties are performed in a timely manner to Cranbrook Care's quality expectations.
- Comply with the Cranbrook Care Food Safety Program.
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care values.
You will most likely come from aged care, hospital, or hospitality background and be familiar with the services of a residential home or hotel.
You have a kind and compassionate nature with the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner. You are an excellent communicator with second-to-none customer service skills. If you love working with people, are a quick learner, and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
We are looking for people who:
- Are committed to delivering an exceptional level of service
- Are friendly and helpful by disposition
- Are happy to interact positively with our residents and their families
- Perform general kitchen and cleaning duties as outlined in the Duties List for each shift
- Experience in an aged care residence is preferable. Alternatively, you will have a hospital or hospitality background and be familiar with food provision and/or the standard of cleaning necessary for an aged care residence.
- Are happy to fill in for leave and vacant shifts across the week as required
- Possess a 'can do' attitude.
- Will own and be fully accountable to deliver high-quality work
- Enjoys working in teams and is prepared to actively support team members and the broader Cranbrook Care community
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service
Permanent roles will be available for people who excel in their casual role with us.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in both our built environment and our service.
Essential to this is food services: delicious, fresh food is integral to an enjoyable and healthy lifestyle. We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we are constantly striving to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will be in touch!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together to fulfill our vision, we want to hear from you!
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment.
No recruitment agencies please.