Cranbrook Care is looking for a motivated and dynamic Systems Administrator to join the team at our Head Office in North Sydney.
Cranbrook Care is a premier provider of boutique aged care and retirement living residences. We strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in both our built environment and our service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will support in the management and regular review of Cranbrook Care systems and processes, IT Management, including maintenance and replacement.
You will be responsible for contributing to the organisation achieving full compliance with all legislative requirements under the Aged Care Standards. You will work with the Group Asset and Systems Manager to ensure all management systems are implemented and work across multiple sites whilst also coordinating the
ongoing management of all systems.
You will be required to support the Systems functions of Cranbrook Care, its facilities, and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with external contractors to deliver support for our systems, assets and property services;
- Promoting an effective continuous improvement culture throughout Cranbrook Care residences which focuses on Quality, Compliance and Risk Management;
- Working with the team to develop, plan, monitor and advise on a range of projects in relation to property services and systems;
- Ensuring the implementation and compliance of the Cranbrook Care Management Systems;
- Working with the external IT provider as required to ensure smooth delivery of IT services across the organisation; and
- Troubleshooting day-to-day IT issues with the external IT provider and from time to time, internal team members
This is a hands-on role that will be different every day. You will build strong relationships across the organisation to enable you to perform your day-to-day role.
You will be a team player and able to work automomously to provide excellence in systems management across our organisation. To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in managing systems (such as those used for rostering, payroll, resident lifestyle experience and clinical care)
- Experience in business management including systems and processes design
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management with external/offsite system and IT support providers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to identify relevant information and help transform this information into individual and organisational knowledge and learning
- Problem solver and ability to identify and take advantage of opportunities
- Self starter and team player
- Experience in aged care or healthcare would be favoured, however is not essential.
This is a varied and challenging role that offers autonomy, growth and a positive working environment, together with the chance to play an integral role during an exciting period of growth and development for Cranbrook Care.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, aged care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and our service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we constantly strive to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together to fulfill our vision, then we want to hear from you!
Please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will respond.
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment and be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
No recruitment agencies please.