- Premier aged care residence
- Beautiful working environment
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff recognition and awards
- Staff discount program
- Regular in-house and online training and education
- Career development with mentoring and promotion of staff from within
- Engaging team environment and respectful workplace culture
- Sponsorship options available
Cranbrook Care are looking for Registered Nurse to join the team at our state of the art aged care residence, Bayswater Gardens located in Abbotsford.
Opened in early 2017, Bayswater Gardens redefines residential aged care in the inner west. This carefully considered modern residence offers all of the comforts of home, in an elegant, architecturally designed and very personalised environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse - Holistic and Pain Management focus, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents. Shifts times will be negotiable across Monday - Friday.
The scope of practice for our holistic nurses is the same as any other registered nurse, and includes a focus on the following:
- Provides comprehensive holistic health assessments
- Provides integrated nursing interventions - from classic (vital signs, wound care, etc.) to non-traditional (massage, medical intuition, emotional support counselling, etc.)
- Acts as an educator, facilitator and partner in the general health of our residents
- Provides care coordination, health coaching and accountability services to assist residents reach and maintain their health and wellbeing goals
- Provides health promotion and illness prevention information and education for our residents and their families
- Offer a range of treatment options to improve a residents physiological, psychological, and spiritual needs.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of personal carers to deliver exceptional care to residents. This includes building capability as required and overseeing performance to ensure the team is delivering results safely, efficiently and effectively
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care's values.
You have a positive personality and attitude with exceptional customer service skills. You will be interested in and comitted to whole person care. If you love working with people, are a quick learner, enjoy an entrepreneurial team culture and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Current registration with the NSW Registration Board
- First Aid and CPR qualification essential
- Fluent spoken English and literate in English.
- An interest in holistic practices and pain management techniques
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement
- Experience monitoring infection control
- Care planning and assessment experience
- Palliative Care experience
- Dementia Care experience
- ACFI/AN-ACC experience.
Personal Abilities and Attributes
- A kind and compassionate nature with ability to, at all times, deal with sensitive and difficult issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a responsible approach to work procedures
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, follow procedures and complete set tasks to an appropriate quality standard
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to professionally and helpfully manage complaints.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, aged care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and our service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we constantly strive to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone
Please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will respond.
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment.
No recruitment agencies please.