- Sign-on Bonus up to $1,000 FTE
- Night Duty shifts
- Premier aged care residence
- Exceptional working environment
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff recognition and awards
- Staff discount program
- Regular in-house and online training and education
- Career development with mentoring and promotion of staff from within
- Engaging team environment and respectful workplace culture
- Multiple part-time positions and flexible shifts available
Cranbrook Care is looking for caring Personal Care Assistants interested in night duty shifts to join the team at our premier aged care residence, William Cape Gardens located near the Pacific Highway at Kanwal, a suburb of Wyong on the NSW Central Coast.
William Cape Gardens is a newly-renovated, state of the art aged care residence catering to local residents of the Central Coast, providing the full spectrum of care and services including Dementia Care, Palliative Care and Respite Care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents. You will be part of a team that is effective, capable and thriving in their work.
- Deliver personal care to residents, in a safe and effective manner, that meets
their needs and preferences, and maximizes their health and wellbeing
- Deliver care services to comply with Cranbrook Care's policies and procedures to ensure the residence meets accreditation requirements at all times
- Be committed and motivated to perform the duties outlined in the Duties List for each shift
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care's values.
You have a kind and compassionate nature with the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner. You are an excellent communicator with second to none customer service skills.
If you love working with people, are a quick learner, enjoy an entrepreneurial team culture and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in contemporary aged care services
- Sound understanding and commitment to person-centred care
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement ideal
- Cert III or IV in Individual Support (Aged Care).
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, aged care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and our service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we constantly strive to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together as a team to fulfill our vision, then we want to hear from you!
Please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will respond.
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment.
No recruitment agencies please.