- Premier aged care residence - 88 beds
- Beautiful working environment
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff recognition and awards
- Staff discount program
- Regular in-house and online training and education
- Career development with mentoring and promotion of staff from within
- Engaging team environment and respectful workplace culturee
Cranbrook Care are always interested to hear from Registered Nurses interested in joining the team at our state-of-the-art aged care residence, Bayswater Gardens located in Abbotsford.
Opened in early 2017, Bayswater Gardens redefines residential aged care in the inner west. This carefully considered modern residence offers all of the comforts of home, in an elegant, architecturally designed and very personalised environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
As a Registered Nurse, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents.
- Deliver safe and effective personal and clinical care to and in partnership with,
residents that meet their individual needs and optimise their health and wellbeing.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of Cranbrook Care’s responsibilities under the Aged Care Act 1997 and the Aged Care Quality Standards 2019, including residents’ rights and accreditation requirements, and deliver care services accordingly to ensure accreditation at all times.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of personal carers to deliver exceptional care to residents. This includes building capability as required and overseeing performance to ensure the team is delivering results safely, efficiently, and effectively
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care's values.
You have a positive personality and attitude with exceptional customer service skills. If you love working with people, are a quick learner, enjoy an entrepreneurial team culture and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Current registration with the NSW Registration Board
- First Aid and CPR qualification essential
- Fluent in spoken English and literate in English.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement
- Experience monitoring infection control
- Care planning and assessment experience
- Palliative Care experience
- Dementia Care experience
- Aged care and ACFI/AN-ACC experience.
Personal Abilities and Attributes
- A kind and compassionate nature with the ability to, at all times, deal with sensitive and difficult issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a responsible approach to work procedures
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, follow procedures, and complete set tasks to an appropriate quality standard
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to professionally and helpfully manage complaints.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, aged care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and our service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we constantly strive to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
HOW TO APPLY...
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together as a team to fulfill our vision, then we want to hear from you!
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage.
Please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will respond.
No recruitment agencies please.