- Premier aged care residence
- Beautiful working environment
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff recognition and awards
- Shopping discount program
- Regular in-house and online training and education
- Career development with mentoring and promotion of staff from within
- Engaging team environment and respectful workplace culture
Cranbrook Care is looking for Registered Nurses to join the team at our state of the art aged care residence, Bayswater Gardens located in Abbotsford in Sydney Inner West.
Opened in early 2017, Bayswater Gardens redefines residential aged care in the inner west. This carefully considered modern residence offers all of the comforts of home, in an elegant, architecturally designed and very personalised environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
As a casual Registered Nurse, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents. We are seeking to build a small number of casuals who will get to know our residents, deliver quality care and fill our leave and emergency shifts. You will become an integral part of our clinical care team.
- Deliver safe and effective personal and clinical care to, and in partnership with,
residents that meets their individual needs and optimises their health and wellbeing.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of Cranbrook Care’s responsibilities under the Aged Care Act 1997 and the Aged Care Quality Standards 2019, including residents’ rights and accreditation requirements, and deliver care services accordingly to ensure accreditation at all times.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of personal carers to deliver exceptional care to residents. This includes building capability as required and overseeing performance to ensure the team is delivering results safely, efficiently and effectively
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care's values.
You have a positive personality and attitude with exceptional customer service skills. If you love working with people, are a quick learner, enjoy an entrepreneurial team culture and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Current registration with the NSW Registration Board
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- First Aid and CPR qualification essential
- Fluent spoken English and literate in English.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement
- Experience monitoring infection control
- Care planning and assessment experience
- Palliative Care experience
- Dementia Care experience
- ACFI/AN-ACC experience.
Personal Abilities and Attributes
- A kind and compassionate nature with ability to, at all times, deal with sensitive and difficult issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a responsible approach to work procedures
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, follow procedures and complete set tasks to an appropriate quality standard
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to professionally and helpfully manage complaints.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, aged care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and our service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we constantly strive to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
HOW TO APPLY
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will be in touch!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together to fulfill our vision, we want to hear from you!
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment.
No recruitment agencies please.