- Premier aged care residence
- Exceptional working environment
- Staff recognition and awards
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff discount program
- Online and face to face training and development
- We support growth and are keen to grow our team from within
- Be part of a team in an engaging and respectful workplace
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Leisure & Lifestyle team in our award winning residential aged care facility, Bella Vista Gardens, located in the Sydney Hills District.
Bella Vista Gardens is a carefully considered modern residence that offers all of the comforts of home, in an elegant, architecturally designed and very personalised environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our continuing growth provides an opportunity for a Leisure & Lifestyle Officer with Dementia experience. In this role, you will assist in the organisation and implementation of leisure and lifestyle activities for residents, with the view to:
- Improving the quality of life for residents
- Obtaining the involvement of families, carers and friends into everyday life for residents
- Integrating Bella Vista Gardens into the wider local community
This role is currently available for 3 days per week – 10am - 6pm Tuesday, Saturday & 10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday
As a Leisure & Lifestyle Officer, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents.
You will be:
- experienced, creative and energetic
- committed to delivering an exceptional level of customer service throughout all your duties with demonstrated knowledge and skills in contemporary diversionary therapy services as well as being experienced in working with people who have dementia,
- able to work autonomously and as part of a team with highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in contemporary aged care services
- Sound understanding and commitment to person-centred care
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement ideal
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle or Cert III or IV in Individual Support (Aged Care).
- Aged care experience is required, preferably in Leisure & Lifestyle.
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we are constantly striving to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together as a team to fulfill our vision, then we want to hear from you!
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage.
Please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will respond.
Applicants must supply a current National Police Certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check before offer of employment.
No recruitment agencies please.