- Premier aged care residence
- Exceptional working environment
- Staff recognition and awards
- Cash loyalty service awards
- Staff discount program
- Online and face to face training and development
- We support growth and are keen to grow our team from within
- Be part of a team in an engaging and respectful workplace
- Multiple part time positions and flexible shifts available
Cranbrook Care are looking for Personal Care Assistants to join the team at our state of the art aged care residence, Bayswater Gardens located in Abbotsford.
Opened in early 2017, Bayswater Gardens redefines residential aged care in the inner west. This carefully considered modern residence offers all of the comforts of home, in an elegant, architecturally designed and very personalised environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be a part of a cohesive, dynamic team, dedicated to providing the best level of service and care to our residents. You will lead a team that is effective, capable and thriving in their work.
We are looking for people who will:
- Be committed and motivated to perform the duties outlined in the Duties List for each shift
- Deliver personal care to residents, in a safe and effective manner, that meets
their needs and preferences, and maximises their health and wellbeing
- Deliver care services to comply with Cranbrook Care policies and procedures to
ensure the residence meets accreditation requirements at all times
- Live the Cranbrook Care culture and work according to Cranbrook Care values
You have a kind and compassionate nature with ability to deal with sensitive issues in a professional, respectful and caring manner. You are an excellent communicator with second to none customer service skills. If you love working with people, are a quick learner, enjoy an entrepreneurial team culture and pride yourself on getting things done right the first time, then this role is for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in contemporary aged care services
- Sound understanding and commitment to person-centred care
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with regulatory compliance and quality improvement ideal
- Cert III or IV in Individual Support (Aged Care)
Cranbrook Care aims to be the premier provider of quality residences, care and lifestyle services.
In meeting our vision, we strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in our built environment and service.
We believe that our residents deserve the best and we are constantly striving to provide the highest service excellence to them and their families.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our staff work in an engaging and respectful workplace that supports growth and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will be in touch!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of a team where everyone works together to fulfil our vision, we want to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies, please.